If you are a motivated and persuasive individual and are interested in a rewarding new career in customer care and sales, join the BioDerm team! We are looking for Inside Sales Representative to interface with customers via inbound and outbound phone calls for the purpose of selling them our products and resolving routine problems with products. One of your primary focuses as a Inside Sales Representative will be to acquire new customers and to retain or re-establish relationships with existing customers. This is an on-site call center position, and there is no telemarketing.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will manage a customer base that consists of both prospective and existing customers. You will receive inbound phone calls of potential customers and in order to manage and service customer accounts outbound follow-up calls are required.
Additional responsibilities for the Inside Sales Representative position include:
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Position requires a high amount of customer interaction over the phone to ensure that customers understand the product and correct application, CCR must be able to provide additional information to customers as needed
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Accurate data entry for all customer interactions
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to improve customer experience and/or productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be confident, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong work ethic. You must also be a team-oriented person who is open minded and willing to learn and who has the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment. It is also vital for your role as an Inbound Customer Care Representative that you are articulate with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills and the ability to easily establish rapport with customers.
Specific qualifications for the Inside Sales Representative include:
- High school diploma; college experience or degree a plus
- Willingness to engage in direct sales and customer calling
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft applications as well as web-based applications
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Sales experience a plus
- Call Center experience a plus
- Reliable transportation
- Availability for occasional overtime hours as needed.
As an Inside Sales Representative with BioDerm, you will be part of a rapidly growing organization. We provide a fun and motivational work environment with a variety of incentives and bonuses to appeal to your competitive nature. You will be provided with training and will receive ongoing training and performance reviews designed to further develop your sales skills. We value and appreciate your hard work and professional dedication as an Inside Sales Representative and will reward you with a compensation package that includes benefits.
Your benefits as an Inbound Customer Care Representative will include:
- Health coverage
- Dental coverage
- Commission target bonuses
- Performance-based contests (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off