Men’s Liberty Acute External Catheter for Men
For Acute Care Use
Men’s Liberty Acute is a male external catheter designed for institutional and hospital use. It is completely external and seals gently and securely to the tip of the penis with BioDerm’s proprietary hydrocolloid adhesive. Men’s Liberty Acute is a revolutionary solution for male urinary management.
Indwelling catheters increase risk of infection (80% of UTI’s are associated with use of an indwelling catheter which lengthen hospital stays and increase costs). Condom catheters can result in leakage, skin breakdown and often lead to problems with sizing. Men’s Liberty Acute delivers superior performance with leak protection and patient comfort.
Men’s Liberty Acute is exclusively distributed in the US and Canada by Medline Industries. Contact
Medline at email@example.com or 1-800-Medline.
Why Men’s Liberty Acute is the best option:
- Catheters have a completely external, noninvasive design that helps reduce the risk of infection associated with indwelling catheters
- Direct urine away from the skin to avoid moisture-related skin breakdown while keeping patients dry and comfortable
- Seven-petal faceplate and faceplate strip are easy to apply and form an occlusive seal around the urinary meatus for leak protection
- Connect to any leg or bedside bag for convenience
- Allows for measurement of urine output
- Fit most men, one size fits most, and suitable for retracted, circumcised and uncircumcised anatomies
- Replaces diapers, condom catheters and medically unnecessary foley catheters
- First application 6-12 hours, 2nd application 24-48+ hours
Applying Men’s Liberty Acute
Medline Industries, Inc. Item Number
|SET,DEVICE,URINARY,RELIAFIT,MALE||0496-0545-55||Men’s Liberty Acute||21026-8||BIO210268|
|DEVICE,RELIAFIT MALE URINARY,W/CATHGRIP||0496-0546-56||Men’s Liberty Acute w/ CathGrip||21026-10||BIO2102610|
|DEVICE,URINARY,MALE,RELIAFIT,W/WIPE||0496-0547-57||Men’s Liberty Acute||21026-8||BIO210268|
To order Men’s Liberty Acute in the United State or Canada, contact your Medline representative, call 1-800 MEDLINE or go to www.medline.com for more information.